Brian's Music Musings: Fay Simmons

Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Fay Simmons

Fay Simmons has now been added to my website. You can listen to some great music and see many of the labels that she recorded on. What lacks in personal information is made up in quality assumptions based on labels. You can tell a lot about an artist by the labels they keep!

I have some various updates to add over the next week or so, and then to the next project. It may not be an artist that is featured, but rather a concept that is initiated.

But, as for a future artist, I have not decided for sure. I am considering the Fireflies. There is more research for me to do, but it's a good possibility.

The radio show on KVMR-FM is still going strong, and I post a couple shows a month on Rockit Radio.net Check em' out.

Next time, umm, probably the concept thing I mentioned earlier. I am not sure if it will fly, but you never can tell!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?