Brian's Music Musings: Updates,Updates,Updates!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Updates,Updates,Updates!

If you have cruised through my web site, you may have seen a bunch of updates. I have added new CD's to the Aquatones page, photocopies to the Shytones, the Scarlet release for the Crescendos, a couple records to the Fleetwoods, and many more. No new pages since the Jackpot Label discography, but lots of updates. You can always see the Updates log for all the pages affected and when they were updated.

I also got answers for my Unreleased demo page. It turns out to be a couple of New York based groups on the same label. I had answers within 24 hours!

Ace has just released a new CD of Johnnie And Joe. I was able to make some significant contributions to the project. Besides using my record label shots, they also have a picture of me with Joe Rivers.

I am finally getting 2 more shows ready for Rockit Radio. The Christmas show should start airing by the end of the week. I hope to be a little more consistent with shows in 2007.

One of these days I will be putting together a Christmas record page. By the time December came around, there wasn't enough time. I may have to start in summer, to get it ready for the next season. For now, you can check out Jim Koenig's (Mr. 78) labels of the month page that has a Christmas theme.

Got a new CD in the mail from the Mighty Echoes. I know they have released at least two CD's and probably more. They are a great Accapella group, and this release is all Christmas songs. "Doo Wop Around The Christmas Tree" has some classic Christmas songs done in their unique style.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?