Brian's Music Musings: Oscar McLollie and more

Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

Oscar McLollie and more

Well, the new Oscar McLollie page is now on-line and available for viewing. As mentioned last week, I have a bunch of his records, but not all. You can get some light history and hear some of the great sounds of Oscar Mclollie - with and without the Honey Jumpers.
There will be a few updates for the week ahead. I have a mickey and Sylvia Stereo 45 on RCA, One of the two Paris 78's by the G Clefs, and a release on Quality by the Buffalo Rebels. Also, I own the Devotions first record on the Delta label, and I should be getting the first release on Roulette, so I can add it to my first and second pressings page.
I'm working towards a tribute to the "Three Stars" on my Feb. 3rd radio show next Saturday. I think I will include a lot of their music, but play other recordings as well. I love totally focused shows, but I also like variety. It should be fun and i will announce it on the air this evening.
Hopefully next month I will get a couple of additional shows over to Rockitradio. be watching their site for those. I always enjoy recording those shows, even though they don't have the feel of live radio. The audience is potentially bigger, and it can be done at leisure.
I may not have any new additions to my website for a while. I have some other Internet related things that I need to focus my energy on. I know, "What am I thinking?" Anyway, a few updates will always be in order, but no additional artist pages for a time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?